Riello Power India, a wholly owned subsidiary of RPS S.p.A (Riello Power Solutions, Italy), a company based in Italy and part of the Riello Elettronica Group, builds on the success achieved by the launch of the Sentryum (S3T) range with the release of two new models of 30 kVA and 40 kVA.
When you need to protect the power supply of critical systems, it is essential to rely on products specifically designed for this purpose: the Sentryum range offers availability and flexibility of solutions, guarantees optimised energy savings and allows you to protect all critical loads without any impact on the power line. Sentryum by Riello Power India is the ideal and versatile solution for smaller and medium-sized data centres, as well as mission-critical in the IT, commercial, industrial, telecommunications, transportation and medical areas.
Sentryum 30-40 kVA/kW: choice of two different cabinet solutions.
Active, extremely compact (< 0.35 m2 and only 0.33 m3) and exceptionally powerful, it supplies up to 40 kVA with @pf 1 and gives the possibility to manage two strings of batteries for different levels of autonomy.
Xtend, this cabinet configuration also has an extremely small footprint (< 0.4 m2 and < 0.5 m3) and allows you to manage 2 or 3 strings of batteries inside for long autonomy. It also allows you to install an isolation transformer or to easily change the degree of protection.
Main features of the range:
- Overall efficiency that reaches 96.6 per cent in ON LINE mode thanks to the three-level IGBT inverter and innovative digital control
- Full power (kVA = kW) up to an ambient temperature of 40 °C
- Possibility of parallel distributed configuration up to eight units per redundant system (N + 1) or in parallel power
- Unity output power factor
- More active power than a traditional UPS which guarantees flexibility and margin in sizing the UPS for potential future load increases
- Intelligent management of fan speed and cooling flow in accordance with ambient temperature and load level
- Choice of operating modes: ON LINE, ECO, SMART ACTIVE, STANDBY OFF and frequency converter
- Cold start to switch on the UPS even in the absence of mains power
- Compatibility with alternative backup energy sources (e.g. lithium-ion batteries, supercapacitors)
- High power battery charger to optimise charging times in the event of prolonged autonomy
- Double mains power input