Ammann India, the country’s largest road construction equipment manufacturer by value, has announced a nationwide free monsoon check-up camp for its asphalt plants, pavers, soil compactors, tandem rollers, and pneumatic tyre rollers, from July 15 to October 15, 2020.
Ammann India has announced a nationwide free monsoon check-up camp for its asphalt plants, pavers, soil compactors, tandem rollers, and pneumatic tyre rollers, from July 15 to October 15, 2020.
Ammann Apollo will present a deep and wide range of products, including light compaction equipment, heavy rollers, pavers, and asphalt plants. After-sales support efforts that will be exhibited include retrofits, service and parts through the network serving India.
Two global players, Ammann from Switzerland which is into asphalt mixing plants for the last 150 years, and Apollo being in India for the past four decades, which is into asphalt mixing plants and other allied road equipment business, joined hands where Ammann has 70 per cent stake and Apollo the remaining 30 per cent stake in the JV
LiuGong presented its six innovative machines at bC India including 835BSIII and 856BSIII wheel loaders, 414BSIII motor grader, 920D excavator, 611H roller and the forklift model CPCD30.
Earthmoving equipment currently constitutes nearly 73 per cent of total construction equipment sales, and happily, this structure of sales is expected to continue. The cumulative sales of backhoe loaders, crawler excavators and wheeled loaders have been growing at a CAGR of over 20 per cent for the last ten years.
A significant trend is the shift from post breakdown maintenance of machines to a preventive diagnostic to monitor the health of the machine. This is apparent in the replacement of mechanical displays by all electronic
Most of the reputed suppliers today supply motor graders and dozers with an accurate grade system, where one can upload the design of the site and grading will be done automatically by machine to the required specification.
In its ambitious drive to become one of the top ten construction equipment makers in the world, LiuGong is expanding its manufacturing and support capabilities in an aggressive way.